Most of the time, we are being surrounded with a ton of negativity in our lives. We’re constantly being bombarded with pressure and stressful situations, but it is our choice how we are going to respond to them.
And in response what we do? We just let all negative emotions to overrule us an d drive us towards sadness. In short, We cannot let negative emotions to rule us, We have to take command of our feelings in our hand.
Choose to live your life the way you want to live it! Stop being a victim of outside circumstances.
Do you know who is responsible for your happiness, positivity and excitement? I know them, they are :
So for being positive and happy we just have to balance these chemicals in our brain. Let’s see HOW can we balance them.
1. If you feel like any negative emotion is having a grip on your thoughts and you don’t have and grip over it.
MEDIATION and DEEP BREATHING is really really gonna help u it’ll will calm you down. When you do this, immediately your brain is start releasing certain positive chemicals like serotonin, dopamine and oxytocin. In this way, u’ll get Instant releif.
2. Chanting positive mantras like OM and vaye guru is great idea. Mantras basically are sound and vibration with positive frequency and instantly it makes great impact on negative vibration due to which our energies get uplifted and we feel a better state of consciousness.
3. Take high amount of vitamin B6, B12 , C, D3. Your nutrition is going to take care of urself, as it’ll stimulate all those above mentioned positive chemicals.
- Vitamin B6 – Potatoes, Eggs, Beans, Red meat, fortified cereals, Green leafy vegetables such as Spinach, Fenugreek, Turnip greens and Asparagus.
- Vitamin B12 – Liver and Egg yolks, Avocado, Salmon, Pork, Legumes, Sweet potatoes, Broccoli and Mushrooms.
- Vitamin C – Tomatoes, Papaya, Broccoli, Lemon, Orange, Bell Pepper, Strawberries and all Citrus fruits.
- Vitamin D3 – Egg yolks, Mushrooms, Cow milk, Cod liver oil, Salmon and fortified foods.
4. Take 1000 steps daily. Being physically active makes create positive aura around us and stimulate those chemicals which are responsible for good mental health.
5. Accept and Love your self completely.
When you love yourself u’ll feel that life is fulfilling and it’s complete. u’ll got to fall back in love with your life again.
And when you do this thn u’ll definitely get rid of the feeling that you need someone to make you happy.
6. Music Therapy. Music therapy is used to treat symptoms of a number of conditions, including:
- anxiety disorders
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- autism spectrum disorder and learning difficulties
- behavioral and psychiatric disorders
Some of the supposed benefits of music therapy include:
- lowers stress
- decreases mood swings
- lowers blood pressure
- lowers cholesterol levels
- teaches pain management
- lowers risk for coronary artery disease and stroke
- improves sleep
7. SMILE PLEASE. Facial muscles gives signal to brain to release all positive chemicals.
8. Don’t use sad emoticons too often. Don’t read sad news too much if it affects you for a longer period of time. Avoid sad movies.
Make Meditation, Nutrition and Smile your best friend.